What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive travel diary software
- Free Bonus Gift #1 ($19.95 Value) Motorhoming Lifestyle e-book. This informative book by someone who has been motorhoming for 20 years gives you lots of tips and ideas on the motorhoming lifestyle
- Photo Album – Photos can be arranged in separate albums for all parts of the trip. Each photo can have a separate title and description. Photo album has search capabilities by date or location
- Daily Journal – Record your daily events and thoughts. It even includes a spell checker with 4 different English language dictionaries – US, UK, Australian and Canadian
- Campsite Journal – Records all aspects of your campsites including, location, type of camp, cost, features, pet details and GPS points
- Reports – Reports are numerous and easily retrieved. They include campsite reports, vehicle travelled summary and fuel consumption.
- Trip Diary – Records each trip separately. A trip can be from a one night quick trip away to a lifetime on the road
- Export – Exports all aspects of the trip and the reports into a pdf format for you to share with family and friends
- New Expenses â€“ Record all your trip expenses divided into categories of your choosing eg food, house etc
- Expenses – Record all your trip expenses divided into categories of your choosing eg food, house etc
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Nomads Notes scores 70.09/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.nomadsnotes.com/clickbank/index.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was AUD49.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: nomadsnotes.com you’ll also be taken through to nomadsnotes.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)